Resting in the heart of the Appalachian mountains.
The Riverview Lodge sits above the beautiful Hiwassee River in the historic town of Murphy, North Carolina.
Whether it's a family vacation, restful romantic getaway or a holiday away from home, you'll be treated to the comfort of our luxury 1700sqft, 3 bedroom - 2 bathroom log home.
Riverview Lodge Murphy is your private escape with scenic views and direct access to the Hiwassee River.
Fishing - King Beds - WiFi - Minutes to Folk School - Casino - Shops.
Your home away from home.
With central heating & air, a stone-gas fireplace, and sliding doors that open to spectacular views, the Riverview Lodge is enjoyed year round. More key features:
- 3 bedroom - 2 bath log home featuring unique stained glass windows reclaimed from old churches in upstate New York
- Living room - Open floor plan, stone gas fireplace, custom furniture, Belgium leather furnishings, designer ceiling fans
- Kitchen/Dining - Stainless Steel appliances, custom-built cabinetry, electric stove/oven, pantry, 3-person breakfast bar, custom built-in banquette dining for 4-6
- Bedroom 1. King size memory foam mattress, custom built log bed, 37" HDTV, dresser, closet, luxury linens
- Bathroom 1. Large jetted tub w/shower, stone tile, single vanity, spacious
- Bedroom 2. Bunk beds w/ memory foam mattresses, dresser, access to covered deck, stone tile w/ rugs
- Bedroom 3. King size memory foam mattress, luxury linens, dresser, HDTV, access to covered deck
- Bathroom 2. Tub shower combination, single vanity, stone tile
- Outdoor Features: Gas grill, dining for 4, rocking chairs, picnic table on covered deck and river side, staircase down to the Hiwassee River, built-in benches next to a small waterfall,
- Laundry Room: Washer, dryer, detergent
- Attraction Nearby: Click HERE for attractions